@ 6:52:00 PM
✖ Watch ?
✖ Complete Series of SWITCH GIRL/DENGEKI DAISY
✖ CAMERA PHONE
✖ Slim DOWNNNNNNN !
✖ PASS 'N' LEVEL & GO TO 'O' LEVEL
Going to glomp that whoever person who got these things !
✖Chinen's Jumbo Uchiwa !
✖HEYSAYJUMP summer concert DVD !
✖MORE JUMP THINGS !
✖MANGAS !
✖CLOTHES CLOTHES >.< !
✖KAWAII HANDPHONE STRIP !
✖PASS 'N' LEVEL AND 'O' LEVEL
Accalia
Hai Hai ! Her name is Fln Veon Cresse. Pronounced similar to Fin Veron Cres-se .
I changed my name this way , bcuz I LIKE IT !
I live as my own in the last 16 years . Studied as a Damaiian & i'm not bitter , but super mint :D . Give me your sincere wishes on every 2809-94 .
I adore cute little things , & as long as they contains TOM&JERRY&NIGHTMARE BEFORE CHRISTMAS or STITCH BIGLOVES ! =}

Meowmeow !!ME me is call HUIPING Unique name is call MIKI.
I am a super duper fan of JApan(日本). especially CHINEN YURI !. Well , recently she is hooking on gazette too (REITA!).
She live for 15yrs crazily but reaching sour 16 @ 8july. Surprisingly, She survive @ damai for this 4 yrs (congrats pls).
Cute things like RIBBONS , SOFT-TOYS are definetly in my dictionary.
Well , don ever judge me , because you wouldnt like it when people judge you ^^. and last but not least , love me and i will love you back like a teddy bear \(^o^)/.
それ じゃあ,皆さんよろしくおねがいしますね.あの,commento してしてください。(笑)
strikethrough italic
Did I hear someone said they have them ? ✖ Demin Shorts!

>
@ 6:52:00 PM
Sorry for this slow moving tagboard ><
Just click once "GO" will do , your tag will appear after a refresh :D
♥
Anna
Chiumei
Doph : 1CT
Feon
Glenda : 1CT
Jaslyn;Nuer♥
Kailing
Kaixiong
Kent
Koshizuka Ann
LiPing
Meiling
Mikito
Nigel
Pinggg : 1CT
Shanice
Shiori
ShiJie
Siang
Xianting
Yanyi
ZhiQing
Zihui
Ziya;Sis♥
Zuyao
M&MIKI SHOP !
HeySayJump
Arashi
NEVER REMOVE THIS SECTION!
Layout Designer:
♥chocodiiction-lovesxoxo*
Others:
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
