(TAKE NOTE: THIS POST IS ABIT ....... IF YOU DON WAN SEE.. PLS AVOID IT... sorry for the slang and language use here)
TODAY I DAMM PISSED OFF !
FCUK ! I am suppose to go out with calli TODAY ...
i oso told my parents that i will be going out today..
and they have no bloody reaction..
alright.. fine.. then you knw wad ??
THIS MORNING THEY KEEP KP-ING ME ASK ME WHY NEED GO OUT WHEN I KNW TODAY NO ONE IS @ HOME..~
_|_ I got say i knw that no one is @ home not..
say wad my brother still small..
don knw take care house..
SEC 1 LIAO LERH ! STILL SMALL..
if sec 1 boy still small de hua..
then GO BE GAY LARH !
ZUO NAN SHENG ZUO DAO ZHE YANG.. GAN CUI BU YAO ZUO NAN SHENG...
and i have to apoplogise for the last mins changes(anyway its my fault)... (CALLI don like last mins change)
WAD A FCUKING AND SHITTY DAY TODAY !
my mum went off to indonesia just now..
i didnt say goodbye (i am at the middle of giving her attitude)
then she say i give her black face..
NOT HAPPY DE FACE WILL SMILE DE MEH ??
at least think ler..
Some times they ..... wadever larh hor.. i just knw i damm bu suang jiu dui ler..
MIKI the girl who is damm piss off NOW !