<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/781774673822691420?origin\x3dhttp://mylitter-dimension.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


♥ 寒家 Forever lies within you ♥

Photobucket

Click them to navigate .



♥Saturday, May 8, 2010♥

I don't know . Keep thinking thing .
I wanna stop them , but I just couldn't do it . 
What is wrong ! Am i really changing drastically ?
No way ! After I saw Weizhi's Facebook picture .
It reminded me of you once again . I hate it . 
The first anime we watched together .
The first movie we watched together .
The first drama we watched together .
All this things keep repeating it now . 
Why ! I don't wanna cry REALLY ! don't wanna .
Never would I wanna cry again .
I will .... really hate myself more and more , 
each and every time I cry . 
Don't pester me when my exams is near . Don't EVER !
So so painful , heal them please !
You are just someone who couldn't leave my mind ...
You are seriously so wicked . 
& I know , saying all things would not work .
But But ! please just let me rant out all my feelings on this post .
Memories could never be forgotten if it wasn't you .
Unless i happen to have an accident ...

♥終わります,私の手紙。
@ 11:07:00 PM