*sigh*
Today i had think of you again..
Seems like i truly like you since last time..
nene , otooto..
Are you now living as Stars which share the same sky as me?
kirakira no hoshi-tachi kana..
Demo.. i know i wont reach you with my arms..
But i cann reach you with my heart.
Stars are like eyes..
I bet you have heard of twinkle little stars ne~
For the chinese version of this song is tht stars are actually littke eyes.
So, If otooto is living as stars..
I believe you could see me down..
Yes,i admit i cried alot.
And yes , sebastian told me alot..
And now , smiling is all i can face this facts..
Frm the darkness of my heart ,
have change into a beautiful rainbow.
All i could say is tht..
Memories you and i have ( including ciel and nii sama)
is always the best for me.. (friends don jealous... its family memories ^^)
this is how my heart looks like
Its no longer
I know crying doesn't help..
I believe you wouldnt want me sad for my life..
Therefor.. this smile is specially for you and those who cares for me..
Thanks you my otooto.. i love you..
FYI : BECAUSE OF EXAMS AND THE SAD EMOTIONS.. MY FICS HAD STOP LONG TIME.. THEREFOR.. MAYBE IT WILL BE UPLOADED WHEN I HAVE THE TIME. THANKS. !