To : Huiping and Xianting .
I know and realised I shouldn't avoid th thing they are right now .
I wanna speak up to you once again . So trust me for th one last time .
I had totally cleansed my mind right now .
I gonna tell you . Maybe my reasons for acting this way .
I don't know why either . But i'm rather stressed up strongly ,
Since it's th first time happening .
I'm suppose to post this yesterday .
But because I stayed up th whole night and going to th market
in th morning . So I fell into deep sleep after that .
By th time it was 10pm , I was online-d and you are offline-d .
So when you see this post , please sms me to tell me that you are online . > <
So as to you , huiping .
I don't wanna forget all this .
@ 10:06:00 PM




