Hi !
Its such a long time since someone has posted something..
Looks like a dead blog too~
Well.. i just finished revising POA.
So yeah~ Onlining for awhile.
Not much of things happened during the past few days.
Except.. LOL. I seriously did badly for my Prelims.
Not that serious.But still have to buck up.
Opps. I am saying the obvious. :P
And.
I feel myself changing from bad to worst as in attitudes.
I am not petty from the start.
But i wonder, Small case can actually make me feel futrasted.
Sometimes, i don feel like talking or wadever in school~
ANTI SOCIAL ?
Maybe...?
Me myself don knw the reason why... So do you ..? XDD~?
Of course not :P
Its a sudden i wanted to be much more irritating to others.
Maybe i already had a feeling i will get hated sooner or later..
BUT ITS VERY SUDDEN !!
Totally not good to be that random in such things..
You yourself will get pwned >.>"
*sigh*