-.-
I think only some people would know this :)
If one could shut a person's mouth ,
I would be gladly enough to shut and sew your mouth tight .
Make sure , not a single sound is made :)
This few days of school has been so so GREAT !
Hahah ! I'm not sure why .
But I had been in my hyper mode this few days lolol .
Rather insane ehs .
& I finally found my LONG LOST clothes !
whatdafuck ! It's been missing for SO LONG !
!@#$%^&*
Oh ya ! Thanks uhs for everything .
I decided to throw it away .
It's useless isn't it .
Hah . What a retarded thinking .
Should have just freaking throw it away long ago .
I'm giving up .
" Abandon " is the right word .
Things you shouldn't know , yet you tries to find it out .
Such a childish act ....