<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/781774673822691420?origin\x3dhttp://mylitter-dimension.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


♥ 寒家 Forever lies within you ♥

Photobucket

Click them to navigate .



♥Sunday, September 5, 2010♥

I'm SO GONNA SAY MY ALL-TIME FAVOURITES NOW !
HAHAHAH ! Please don't bother me !
I wanna tell all ! I'm so proud to be An AB blood type :)
Why ?! BECAUSE ! LEE HONG KI IS ALSO AB ! HAHAHAH! 


Photobucket
Lee Hong Ki (Lead vocalist)
Chinese name: 李弘基
Korean name: 이홍기
Birthday: 2nd March 1990 Lunar: 6th February
Height: 176cm
Weight: 60kg
Blood Type: AB [ILY] (Y)
Hobbies: Singing, Listening to Music, Football, PC games, Cooking
Family Members: Parents, Younger Sister
Specialty: Singing, Football
Nickname: Lovable Revolting Kid
Central Point of Charm: Eyes when smiling [101% true]
Favorites: Everything except green Pepper, Thrilling things
Educational Background: Studying in SungJi High School Year 2
Favorite Singer: Nickelback
Lover Types: A girl who acts like a child


OMG ! I LOOK LIKE A STALKER HERE !
BUT I AM NOT !!!! 
I DON'T DISTURB THEM LIKE PULLING THEIR HAIR OR WHATSOEVER !
THOSE THINGS ARE ONLY BITCHES WOULD DO IT ^^
CANT EVEN LET IDOLS HAVE A PIECE OF MIND COMING TO SINGAPORE !}
ALRIGHT ! IF THEY EVER HAD A CONCERT JUST THEM ONLY !
VANESSA ! COUNT ME IN FOR SURE ! 

NEXT UP !



Photobucket
Choi Jong Hun (Leader; Piano and Guitar)
Chinese Name: 崔钟勋
Korean Name: 최종훈
Birthday: 7th March 1990
Height: 178cm
Weight: 60kg
Blood Type: A
Hobbies: Listening to Music, Internet
Family Members: Parents
Specialty: Piano
Nickname: A sexy Hun [LOL]
Central Point of Charm: Nose [heheh cute one]
Favorites: Eating, Music





XIANTING AND HUIPING 
DON'T MISUNDERSTAND !
I STILL HAD DAIKI IN MY LOVELY HEART :)
< 3 !

♥終わります,私の手紙。
@ 1:12:00 AM