Went barrage to celebrate jinteck's birthday .
everyday is his birthday quote from him .
of cuz till its my birthday then its mine le :D
okay continue ..
& I couldn't get a freaking cab for an entire hour .
even met with a stalker .
he went chasing a lady and took a snapshot of her back lol and run away ?! -.-
Soon after ii decided to call cab =.=
& wtf ? the taxi driver don't know how to go ! zz
& he actually went to the wrong place ZZ
reached thre @ 10.45pm ?
Stayed there for awhile and parents all started to call .
Me then followed by jinteck and then Zihui
yanxin is happily sitting there while we all talking to our parents lol
& then jinteck had to go at 12 plus :/
cannot ton with us . but soon after we didn't ton either .
I went off at 3plus . reached home around 4 .
zihui and yanxin then followed too .
homed and deep sleep after that .
MY CAB FARE WAS CHEAPER THAN JINTECK'S ! HAHAH !
$20.20 :D his is $21 ?! :P
I'm BACK from my malaysia trippy !
Sadly enough to say , I didn't bring my camera along with me !@#$%^&*
& no pictures taken !
Unless I steal it from my aunt :(
Ostriches are dam dam CUTE !
But some were naughty though :/ kena bitten by the caretakers lol .
fireflies are really beautiful at night !
AMAZED while riding a boat to see them .
caught one and place it on the boat lol .
Cute man ! Goats are cute too LOL .
Siao liao . I love them so much !
& I stepped on glass =.=
leg bleed like hell today !@#$%^&*
anyways CHIUMEI ! when will you be able to gym with me again !!!
:D Let me know alrights !
Gotta exercise like mad :/
Thanks to the trip , I think i'm fat now .
lunch and dinner is like a bomb .
lobsters and crabs for lunch .
=.= heavy .
dinner is others but oso dam heavy lol .
Ciaos for now ! If have pictures , will upload them then . fufufu ~