I felt so awkward being there .
It's as though i'm like an extra friend that doesn't belongs there .
No one would even care this piece of shit .
Since the person itself is like this .
I really really want to give up . Can I ?
People just ask me go even though I didn't want to .
I feel like drinking my life away man ,
I should have work on thursday .
Since my friends are drinking , might as well join them .
I don't need a person like this . I don't know exactly what's your thinking .
Forever keeping to yourself . Or no . Maybe not .
Maybe you told her what you are thinking ? I don't know seriously .
I don't wanna lose you . But once again an attack of twice .
Retribution ; Karma .
Goodbye FRIEND .
If Zuyao , you are reading this , thanks ah . Strong words ! (Y)
@ 1:01:00 AM




